How to be a Great Designer


Last week, I wrote an article about Breaking Out From Creative Block for a friend of mine - a topic a lot of people can relate to especially when creativity calls be it in designing or writing... anything that has to do with productivity.

So, I began to think of how my article should begin or what I'd have to say about this certain topic but, 10 minutes later, I was going from website to website. To no avail, I haven't found an inspiration.

Now, I wouldn't say that this website I'm featuring, Hongkiat, gave me a definite push to begin working my fingers on the keyboard but while looking through different sites, I bumped into Hongkiat, one of my favorites in the past year.

What this website boasts is its huge lineup of categories that any website designer or anybody that's looking for inspiration to feast their eyes on. It has what its website description says: Design Tips, Tutorials and Inspiration.What you'll see is an array of a bunch of greatness, in my opinion. Words can't describe how much this website has given me some of the best ideas.

So, give Hongkiat a try and get some awesome freebies. :-)

0 comments:

Hey! Whatcha wanna say?

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 Hey! I Like Your Site