Home Designs, DIYs and Before & After



This is probably my favorite website... EVER! By ever I mean visiting it on a day-to-day basis.

What's not to love about Design Sponge? If you're an interior enthusiast and a DIY addict like me, you will definitely salivate while scrolling through everything that's in this website.

Their categories range from Before and Afters (probably the greatest part of DS, in my opinion), DIYs and a whole lot more. The interior inspirations are endless!

Design Sponge recently released a book named "Design Sponge at Home". I haven't had the opportunity to take a sneak peek of the book nor own it but given that I'll get to buy one, the book will definitely be kept sacred. LOL

Okay, enough. Let's get the show on the road and visit Design Sponge.

0 comments:

Hey! Whatcha wanna say?

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 Hey! I Like Your Site